Director – Market Research Operations
Are you looking to develop your operations management skills to support a team working with a cutting-edge software reporting platform?
Datafin, Inc.- a SaaS software provider for the market research industry based in the USA with its operations office in Hungary – is searching for a full-time Director – Market Research Operations to manage a team of customer support and technical data specialists. In this role you will ensure project delivery but also act as a key stakeholder for the Datafin app collaborating with product development, and management to deliver excellence to customers world-wide
- Accountable for successful project delivery via managing responsibilities of Customer Success Team.
- Act as a coach and mentor to direct reports supporting the team’s development as data consultants, and when required, capable of using tools such as SPSS, Excel, PPT in order to expedite solutions.
- Bring key MR and Data expertise knowledge to the Product Development team to ensure product development aligns with current and future customers’ needs
- Collaborate with senior management and contribute to the overarching success of the business.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in data reporting with 2+ years managing a project delivery operations team
- Great organizational, attention-to-detail and follow-up skills
- Autonomous self-starter able to manage ambiguity
- Ability to think creatively, able to look for new and better ways to solve problems
- Proactive, anticipates issues, strategic thinker
- Customer-service orientated, able to diplomatically respond to conflicting needs
- Inspirational leadership
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
- English advanced/Hungarian language a plus
- Advanced proficiency with relevant software tools, ie. MS Office Suite; PowerPoint, Excel as well as other web-based support tools such as Jira, Freshdesk, Miro etc.
What we offer:
- exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company
- hands on experience with cutting edge reporting tools
- excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the organization
- working with a fun and experienced international team
- ergonomic and hybrid work environment
Please send English resume with cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS JOB OPENING