Are you looking to use your data analysis/reporting skills in survey and business intelligence with a new, innovative software that streamlines the path from data to actionable visualizations?
At Datafin our mission is to create an analytics platform to help companies do just that, efficiently and expertly. We are looking for a hands-on person to join our team of specialists and become an expert at cutting-edge reporting technology. This is a great opportunity for someone who likes to work with data, help customers and work with a fun, dynamic team.
The technical support specialist works with the Customer Success team and interfaces with clients to implement project requirements in our platform software. Your role will also involve close collaboration with the Product Owner to support their work developing new features, testing and documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with customers to implement their PPT and visualization requirements in our data analytics platform
- Answer customer queries, triage issues and escalate them to our development team via our support app.
- Support the Product Owner with specifications, testing and documentation.
- Document new development features and ensure that customers have access to relevant help articles
- Grow your knowledge in dashboard and PPT reporting systems effectively becoming an expert in reporting best practice.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1+ years in data analysis
- Basic understanding of market research
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Customer-service orientated, proactive and anticipating issues
- Ability to think creatively- able to look for new and better ways to solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention-to-detail and follow-up skills
- English advanced level
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; PowerPoint, Excel, SQL
- Statistical programming language (eg: SPSS syntax or R) preferred
- Data visualization experience a plus (Power BI, Tableau or JS chart libraries
What we offer:
- working on a unique software platform serving customers world-wide
- innovative high-tech environment
- relevant training
- ergonomic working conditions with both home office and Budapest office as options
- working with a great group of people globally
- fun outings/team-building activities
Please send English resume with cover letter email@example.com
SHARE THIS JOB OPENING